2012 Annual Walk for Life was held on September 30th
120 Walkers representing 29 churches raised a total $41,855
It was a glorious day! We praise the Lord for everyone who walked, pledged and served for the Walk for Life! There was something for everyone: Facepainting, Balloon Art, Refreshments, T-Shirts, Fellowship and Give Away Gifts. Most importantly, Solutions ministry to young women will continue to make a difference one life at a time.
Our Walk is Simple!
- Collect no money (except pledges under $10.00).
- Only a two mile walk — bring the whole family.
- Come rain or shine!
- Walk on your own if you can’t join in the fun on Walk Day.
- Enjoy fellowship, family fun and refreshments all for a good cause.
- Pledges totaling $200 earns a free T-shirt.
- Use this link to register and create your on line fundraising page under the Participate button. http://www.ministrysync.com/event/?e=4117
Our Walk is Easy as 1-2-3!
- We need you to register, which you can do on the Walker Registration page on this website.
- Bring your completed pledge form the day of the walk or walk on your own and mail it to us. If you do not receive a Pledge form at your church or in the mail, call us (732) 747-5508 ext. 11
- Ask EVERYONE you know to sponsor you. You will be amazed how many friends and associates will say YES!
Remember you’re raising support for a wonderful cause: Our mission is guiding individuals to make informed choices relating to unplanned pregnancy and sexual health. You are helping young women receive compassionate help and hope, free comprehensive health services and life-affirming alternatives to abortion.
* To raise funds on-line simply use the link above, use the Participate button to set up an account, customize your own page and begin fundraising for the Walk for Life electronically.
Free & Confidential Services Include:
- Pregnancy Testing/Ultrasound Exams
- STI/STD Screening and Treatment
- Mentoring Programs: Sexual Integrity/Earn While You Learn
- Post-Abortion Counseling: PACE
- Straight Talk Presentations: Sexual Abstinence until Marriage Program (for middle and high school students)
2011 Walk for Life – Walkers raise $39,708!
THE TOP TWO FUNDRAISERS: BRITTANY PEACE & JOSEPH KAPCAR
REGISTRATION WORKERS REVIEW EACH PLEDGE FORM
HOMEMADE CHILI, HOT DOGS, CHEESE & CRACKERS, BEVERAGES AND LOTS OF SNACKS
WALKERS COME IN ALL SIZES AND AGES, WE THANK GOD FOR EACH ONE WHO CAME.