Provided Free of Charge, by Appointment Only
- Call 1-888-595-TEST or 732-747-5454
- Free STI/STD Screening is made possible through www.BioReference.com
- Screening includes: HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Hepatitis B & C, Herpes I & II, HPV, PAP Smear, Bacterial Vaginosis
- Screening results require a follow-up appointment
Is a Sexual Experience Worth… Your Health? Your Life?
Consider these facts concerning STI/STDs:
- STIs are the most common diseases in America next to the common cold and flu.
- 1 in 5 Americans are presently infected with an STI.
- 15 million become newly infected with STIs yearly – 41,000/day.
- 45 million Americans are infected with an incurable STI.
- 35 – 50 different kinds of STIs exist.
- 20 different STIs are rampant among the young.
- 63% of all STIs occur in persons less than 25 years of age.
- STIs infect 3 million teenagers each year.
- 80% infected with an STI do not develop the initial symptoms.
- STIs are contagious even though no symptoms exist.
- New strains of STIs are resistant to treatment.
- STIs often cause chronic pain and permanent damage.
- STI infections increase the possibility of contracting AIDS.
- Some STIs are incurable and can eventually kill.
If you are involved sexually, you need to know the risks…
Beware… Your partner may not know he/she has a STI/STD… 80% infected do not know their condition.
Beware… Your partner may not tell you the truth if he/she has been sexually active in the past.
Beware… STIs are not alwlays prevented with condom use: 1) some STIs transmit skin to skin; 2) condoms have a 17% failure rate; that’s 1 in 6.
Beware… You can have an STI and not have symptoms for weeks, months, possibly years. STIs are contagious even though no symptoms exist.
Beware… Teens are much more susceptible to STIs because they have a lower level of antibodies than adults.
Beware… It is extremely important to see a doctor for a check-up if you – or your partner – have had a sexual experience outside of marriage even though no symptoms exist. Call Solutions 1-888-595-TEST to schedule a free STI/STD screening.
Avoid the risks… Save sex for marriage.
“When you have sex with someone, you are having sex with everyone they have had sex with for the last ten years, and everyone they and their partners have had sex with for the last ten years.”
Former U.S. Surgeon General
Some Final Considerations
If you engage in premarital sexual activity:
- You are at risk for a sexually transmitted infection
- You may have an STI and not know it
- You could be legally liable if you infect someone
If you discover that you have an STI/STD:
- You need treatment immediately
- You must stop sexual activity
- You need to notify sexual partners